- Display with LCD two columns, Can display parameters directly.
- Trigger mode: High and Low Level Trigger Switch.
- Power supply: 6~30V, also supports micro USB 5.0V.
- Stop button to provide emergency stop function.
- 5 minutes without any operation into a low-power state. Any action wake up.
- OP/CL/LOP params can be modified individually.
- All parameters are automatically saved by power off.
Working Mode Introduction (P1~P7)
- P1: After the signal is triggered, the relay conduction in OP time then disconnects; In the OP time, the signal is invalid.
- P2: After the signal is triggered, the relay conduction in OP time then disconnects; In the OP time, the signal triggers a new timer.
- P3: After the signal is triggered, the relay conduction in OP time then disconnects; In the OP time, signal trigger reset timer, relay disconnected and stop timing.
- P4: When triggered, after the relay is disconnected from CL time, relay conduction OP time, after timing is complete, disconnect relay.
- P5: When triggered, After the relay conduction op time, the relay disconnects the CL time, and then loops the above action, gives the signal again in the loop, relays disconnect, stops the timer, and the number of cycles (LOP) can be set.
- P6: When triggered, after the relay conduction op time, the relay disconnects the CL time, and then loops the above action, signal is invalid in the loop, and the number of cycles (LOP) can be set.
- P7: Signal hold function: The signal is maintained, the timing is cleared, and the relay conduction; when the signal disappears, the relay disconnects after the timing OP; during the timing, there is another signal and the timing is cleared.
How to choose the timing range:
In the OP/CL parameter modification interface, press the STOP button shortly to select the timing range.
- XXXX Timing range: 1sec~9999sec
- XXX.X Timing range: 0.1sec~999.9sec
- XX.XX Timing range: 0.01sec~99.99sec
- X.X.X.X Timing range: 1min~999.9min
For example, if you want to set the OP to 3.2 seconds, move the decimal point to ten digits. LCD display 003.2
Parameter Description: OP on-time, CL off time, LOP cycle times (1 - 9999 times, "----" represents an infinite number of cycles)
- Press and hold the SET key to enter the setting interface.
- First set the working mode, work mode flashes reminder, set the working mode by pressing the UP / DOWN keys.
- Short press the SET button to select the working mode and enter the system parameter settings.
- In the system parameter setting interface, press SET key to switch the system parameters to be modified, and press / long press UP/DOWN key to modify. (Note: Short press SET in P-1~P-3, P-7 mode is invalid).
- In the OP/CL parameter modification interface, short press STOP to switch the timer unit (1s/0.1s/0.01s/1min).
- After all parameters are set, press and hold the SET button for more than 2 seconds to release the hand, save the parameter settings and exit the setting interface.
- Low-power state: In the running interface, by pressing the STOP button for a long time, the Low-power function is started or closed (L-P selects on to start the hibernation function, and off turns off the hibernation function).
- Relay function selection: In the operation interface, by pressing the STOP button shortly, the relay function is started or closed, 'on' meets the conduction condition relay normally turns on, 'OFF' meets the conduction condition relay does not turn on; 'OFF' In the state, the system flashes 'OUT'.
- Parameter view: In the operation interface, short press the SET key to display the current parameter setting of the system, without affecting the normal operation of the system.
- Display content switching: In P-5 P-6 mode, switch display content (run time/cycle number) by pressing DOWN key momentarily.