While working on a project that requires a bunch of servo motors (e.g.: a robotic arm), the first concern is to provide sufficient power to all of the motors. This module is useful to supply clean 5V to all of the servo motors of your project easily. There are a total of 5 groups of servo connectors. Each of them are capable of supplying up to 1A peak current. A maximum of 10 micro sized servo or 5 medium sized servo motors can be powered up using this module.
1. 10 servo connectors, arranged in 5 groups. Each group (2 servo ports)receives power from a dedicated 7805 IC.
2. A total of 10 micro servo (e.g.: SG-91R / SG-90R) or 5 medium sized servo (e.g.: MG- 996) can be powered up.
3. XT-60 connector for providing input voltage from LiPo battery directly
4. Alternative power input connector: If your power source doesn’t have a XT-60 connector.
5. Max output current per group of servo connectors: 1A (Input 2S LiPo / 8 volt), 700mA (Input 3S Lipo / 12 volt).