Login / Register
You may also be interested in
Ever wondered if you could
- change the program of your robot wirelessly without connecting the programming cable? Or
- make your arduino communicate with two computers simultaneously using the same Serial 0 pins? or
- view debugging data in serial monitor wirelessly rather than running behind your robot with your laptop, holding that programming cable while it’s following line or solving maze?
Now you can do all of these things by using this arduino shield.
Accessing the command mode of onboard Bluetooth device is very easy so that you can change the bluetooth device name & password and prevent other people from accessing your arduino.
Click here for user manual.
Click here for demo video.
• Wirelessly upload sketches to your arduino like a pro!!
• Make your serial monitor wireless.
• Can be used as a general purpose Bluetooth device. E.g.: HC-05.
• Supports parallel communication at Serial 0 (details in user manual topic no. 6).
• Auto reset toggle feature.
• Easy access to Bluetooth device command mode.
• Wireless connection Range: 5 meters.
• Usage: wireless programming, wireless serial monitor, android/PC controlled robot etc.